Friday, May 22, 2009

Take a close look!

The funny thing is that my husband reminded me that I needed to update my blog, my husband.

Okay so I thought I was being so cute posting an Easter announcement. Little did I know that I would be having the same amount of babies as there are bunnies in the Easter basket from my previous post. We have all adjusted to the news and appreciate every one's enthusiasm and support. I would put up a picture of the ultra sound with all three of them but they aren't exactly clear. And I know that there are still many more ultra sounds to come.

We are excited that thus far we have not had any complications and everyone is still in their warm spot in my belly.

1 comments:

Lacy said...

That's funny! When is your due date?
I'm glad all is well.