Thursday, September 1, 2011

Our First Hair Cuts

I have been struggling with the boys' hair.  I love their beautiful curls and blonde highlights.  Despite their cute curls they did look a little unloved and unkept.  I knew I had to do something with them even though I was having a hard time with the mile stones.  There is a very good possiblity that they are my last babies.  I took them to Angela knowing she would have a great idea on what to do with their hair.  I was trying to make it a little easier for every one to tell them apart so I told her to leave Eli's hair a little  longer.  I went shopping and came back to my cute angels and their new hair cuts.  I decided that Ian looked so cute that I had her cut Eli's hair.  Now that their hair is cut it is harder for me to tell them apart so I can only imagine how hard it will be for others.

Coral just got a trim.  It is still cute.  It is hard for her to look anything but cute. 

1 comments:

Angela said...

They are such Q-t's!