Saturday, April 9, 2011

Spring Break at the Aquarium.



I have been pretty much a hermit since the babies were born.  We have gone out here and there with the babies but it has always been to go shopping.  So I decided to be adventurous and let Drew have a somewhat exciting spring break.  So on Tuesday we went to the Stephen Birch Aquarium.  Drew was super excited in only a way that Drew can do.  I wish I could be more like him and get a little more excited about life.  The boys were amazing and loved looking at the fish.  Coral decided that we were going to run on her schedule.  We lasted about an hour and a half. 
Drew took this picture and likes it.  He says that it looks like all the other fish are going to eat the white on in the middle.

0 comments: