Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Summer Fun

Eli, Ian and Coral

Ian

Eli


I was feeling a little adventurous. We decided that it was warm enough to let the little ones play in the pool. I put about an inch of water in our little blue pool. And we put everyone in shorts and a hat. Out to the pool we went and the splashing began. Coral was the first in the pool and the first to start splashing and laughing. Ian was next and followed right after Coral. Eli was not as sure about the water but enjoyed being with his brother and sister. What you can't see is Drew. He was right beside me helping with pictures and the video camera. Drew was excited that the babies got to go in the water and that it was a great day for them. They are really blessed to have such a wonderful brother.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Ali said...

Oh my goodness, they are adorable...so big!!! I would have loved to hear them giggle!!