They say you live your dreams through your children. I have always wanted to just go play in the rain. I convinced Drew to do it. He was a little hesitant just because he doesn't like to get dirty. On the side of our house we get a great big puddle that consumed the whole side yard that day. Out went Drew with a trash bag, umbrella, holey pants and flip flops. (We couldn't find the rain poncho.) He had a great time. He was singing and jumping. I think I had as much fun watching as he did playing. Next time I know there won't be any convincing when it comes to play time in the rain.
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Singing in the Rain
They say you live your dreams through your children. I have always wanted to just go play in the rain. I convinced Drew to do it. He was a little hesitant just because he doesn't like to get dirty. On the side of our house we get a great big puddle that consumed the whole side yard that day. Out went Drew with a trash bag, umbrella, holey pants and flip flops. (We couldn't find the rain poncho.) He had a great time. He was singing and jumping. I think I had as much fun watching as he did playing. Next time I know there won't be any convincing when it comes to play time in the rain.
Posted by Keith, Heidi and Drew at 5:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
So sweet your such a good mommy!
Post a Comment