Okay I have been looking at other blogs thinking, why haven't they updated their blogs. Oops that would be me. I was in Florida for a while and when we got back I have been busy with Dr. appointments and work.
So I have to do a shout out to an angel. I have had many angels in my life. Some have been more consistent, my friend Angela (appropriately named) is one of those more constant ones. Yesterday I had to stay down for the day. Guess who has planned a trip to come see some of her friends in need, Angela. She traveled to Bonsal and then to here and dropped off three meals. Yes three meals to her friends who are having a hard time. She lives almost two hours away and still managed to give a fabulous dinner. She always knows when a meal is needed. While she spent time with me, she cleaned my floor on her hands and knees along with some other things and gave some advice on how to get organized. Hello who doesn't need that type of advice. She was truly a blessing and made a boring day exciting.
Thanks Angela. Although these words don't truly describe the person that you are and the service that you render, anyone who has you as a friend knows how blessed they are to have you in their live. You are a true angel that loves and serves the Lord. Not to mention an awesome mom.
Her three adorable little boys kept Drew busy for three hours. He actually went to sleep at 7:30 and stayed asleep. That was a big accomplishment for him. And they alleviated some of our toys. (Another way to get organized.)
Thanks Angela.
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Angela, the angel
Posted by Keith, Heidi and Drew at 7:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I'm glad you have such a great friend! What an example to look up to.
I hope your feeling better.
Ok I am blushing. Your words are so kind. It was so great to see you. The boys love the donations. Thank you.
Ya know I have an angel also her name is HIEDI. LOVE YA
AMEN!!!!
I am glad you have someone to take care of you!!
Post a Comment