I have been trying to type all of the family history stories that I have so that I can share them with my cousins and sibblings. One of the pictures is of my Great Grandma Grace and one of her husbands. She had four husbands and out lived three of them. Drew saw me getting out my old suitcase and he said, "I want to see a picture of my Grandma. Is she in here?" When I showed him the picture he said, "She is so pretty."
If you are related to me and knew my Grandma very well you would know that there was nothing more that she loved then a compliment and a great gingerbread cookie. How delighted she would be if she knew that even her Great, Great grandchildren who didn't know her has not forgotten her. Her legacy of love lives on in their eyes and actions.
I love Drew for his tentiveness. He recognizes everything. I hope that he continues to be mindful of others. He is so thoughtful and sweet. I am truely blessed to have such a great son. I often ask him what I did to get so lucky to be his mommy.
Drew, you rock.

1 comments:
This is so true about Grandma Grace. She had the prettiest skin. I hope I look like her at 90, but I don't think I will be so lucky!
Post a Comment