Monday, October 27, 2008

Can I fix it?

Okay there has been so much going on at our house with me doing nothing. I am healing very quickly from my surgery. I would like to thank everyone who has helped with Drew and feeding Keith. He will be expecting me to cook for him every night once I am feeling better. Keith has been doing a great job taking care of Drew. Keith is having a great time taking care of Drew, I am afraid that he will not want to go back to work. If he didn't I wouldn't blame him. I miss being Drew's mom. It really isn't fun laying on the couch all day without being able to bean bag brawl or being able to hug or kiss Drew when I want to.
Keith took Drew to Lowes and they got the cute little apron for building. They are now ready to fix up our house. He looked so cute.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ali said...

His smile can just melt your heart!!! Those are some adorable pictures!!
love ya

Lacy said...

I love these pictures of drew. I would be happy to tell you what I've figured out. I don't know very much but together we might figure things out. Email shane at
spaknives@yahoo.com and I will send you back my email adress and we can chat better.
Drew is getting big. I don't see him enough.